cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE phone number not ported properly to virgin

vince1175
Tuning in

virgin say my porting was successful but can not receive calls on old EE number, if i make a call the receiver has virgin number instead please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey vince1175,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, glad to hear the Port has now come through and that anyone you call see's the correct number, as advised when a port is processed and you have confirmation it can sometime take up to 24 Hours for everything to settle and the new number to show when you make a call, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out to us?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey vince1175,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ands welcome, sorry to hear you are having problems receiving calls on your ported number, I would like to help you further with this, I will invite you into a private chat so I can get some further information, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey vince1175,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, glad to hear the Port has now come through and that anyone you call see's the correct number, as advised when a port is processed and you have confirmation it can sometime take up to 24 Hours for everything to settle and the new number to show when you make a call, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out to us?

Regards

Paul.