cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consistently Poor Signal

MarkWLB
Tuning in

Dear Virgin Mobile,

For weeks now, probably months, I've had a very poor signal wherever I am, in some places no signal at all. I have an iPhone XR which has been tested by Apple senior technicians and the phone is functioning perfectly. I have the latest version of IOS on the phone (13.1) and all my software is up to date. You have supplied me with a new SIM but that has made no difference either. Please would you check your signal, software etc to see if there is a problem with that or between that and my phone. My home postcode is HA5 2PW, but as I stated earlier this problem is with me wherever I go and is becoming seriously annoying. I know the Vodafone signal is very strong in my area and my girlfriend's service with another carrier, whilst not as strong as Vodafone, is also better than mine. Right now where I am I have one bar and that keeps disappearing so I have no signal at all.

Regards.

40 REPLIES 40

Hi selianitis

I have had a look at this and as we use Vodafone Masts for Esims, The coverages and network mast may be in need of a repair, Vodafone will be fully aware of this and will have a plan to fix this. Does the coverage improve away from your office? 

Gareth_L