cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 numbers ported only 2 transferred successfully

adrian109
Tuning in

Hi,

I had 4 numbers to port over from Tesco Mobile.  I created all 4 port requests at the same time and all were due to complete yesterday.

Only 2 of the 4 numbers completed the transfer. Interestingly the 2 that completed were iPhones and the 2 that were left half transferred (can't receive calls or texts) are Android.

Screenshot_20220630-070015~2.jpg

Who do I need to speak to in order to get the transfers fully working?

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi adrian109,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that your experiencing issues with two of your numbers not receiving calls or text.

Can you tell us what happens when you try to make an outbound call or text on the two numbers that can't receive the calls or text? 

Are you able to connect a call and send a text?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Yes, I can ring a landline and it will show the brought over number.  I can send a text message.  I cannot receive calls or text messages.

Many thanks adrian109,

Can we ask one last thing for you to try, then we will invite you in for a private message so we can investigate further. Can you try these sim cards in your iPhones and see if your able to receive calls and text message for us please?

If this does not work, I will pop you over a private message.

Kind regards Jodi. 

It appears I can now receive incoming calls on the SIM card in either phone, but I still can't receive text messages.

Many thanks for the update adrian109,

At least were getting further along with this issue now. It may be that the port is still going through, due to this I would ask you to monitor this for the rest of the day and I will post back tomorrow morning to see if you're able to send text messages.

If you're still unable, I will bring you in for a private chat.

Kind regards Jodi.