cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media is blocking my website

Costanza
Joining in

Hello,

I cannot open my website and wordpress www.justspeakitalian.com by using your connection. It says "Virgin Media Virus Safe settings have blocked this site". 

Can you please remove it from the blacklist? As my customers cannot access it as well.

Best regards,

Costanza

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Costanza wrote:

Hello,

I cannot open my website and wordpress <removed>.com by using your connection. It says "Virgin Media Virus Safe settings have blocked this site". 

Can you please remove it from the blacklist? As my customers cannot access it as well.

Best regards,

Costanza

Put your site name into this safety checker here

https://www.ssltrust.co.uk/ssl-tools/website-security-check

and it returns safety warnings for malware from 5 different online security sites. A blocking by VM often seems to coincide with warning entries on the above link.

If you are confident your site is malware free, you should try submitting false positive requests to each of the five online safety sites to start the process of getting your own site unlisted.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I can only see 2 warnings from the link you said. And yes, I am confident that my website is malware free...

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Costanza wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I can only see 2 warnings from the link you said. And yes, I am confident that my website is malware free...

Sophos, CRDF Labs, Fortinet, alphaMountain.ai, Avira, K7 Security are returned when testing without the www prefix and Sophos and Fortinet with the www prefix

In any event, you should locate the reporting pages for each of the security sites and submit a false positive request to delist your site

Thank you. I am trying this. One has been removed. Fingers crossed