cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's quickest way to get Virgin broadband installed

PJPJ
Tuning in

Waited 3 weeks for a virgin media installation appointment, and long story short missed the technician when they arrived.

(I didn't receive a courtesy call to say roughly when they'd be arriving, and I was out dropping my kids at school when they did, the technician didn't answer my calls or messages at the time, and I've since been sent on a wild goose chase around virgin media - spending hours on the phone, being passed to 6 different teams, and never being called back when promised).

Outcome is I need to wait for another 3 weeks for a new appointment. 

Has anyone got any advice or insight into how I could get a quicker installation appointment - with virgin media - or any other providers?

Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @PJPJ

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team!

I'm so sorry to hear you have faced this issue with your installation!

We will always try to book the soonest appointment we can but I would be more than happy to take a look and see if anything sooner has become available.

I will send you a PM now so we can check this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.