cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin not available at my home but available in surrounding houses

elmcav
Joining in

Hi probably a long shot but I'm curious what my options are.

I recently moved house and have since found that virgin is not available at the property I have moved to. I have always used virgin so would much prefer to stick with them. The other options available for internet with other providers also seem very poor. 

I have sent off the cable my street form but do not feel very hopeful this will come of anything. 

The area itself has virgin however I live in a cul-de-sac and houses on one side seem to have virgin but houses on my side do not, there is also a block of flats right next to my house which has virgin so this gives me hope that this may be possible. Would this not just be a case of running a cable from the side of the cul de sac that has virgin and linking it up to my side? 

Just wondering what my options are whatever they may be to get virgin installed. 

Thanks in advance. 

L

1 REPLY 1

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I can help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Regards Joe 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more