cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 constant orange

Alanb74
Joining in

I have been having internet speed issues .i have M250 fibre broad band . With a white hub 3 which i have had since about 2016 . I use an amazon fire stick 4k . Which is where my issue lies . I can't seem to streaming anything at 4k quality this has been happening to me on and off for almost 3 weeks . Now it is constant. I have even purchased an adaptor so my fire stick is plugged directly into the ethernet cable . As i thought it may be an wifi issue. But when i run the speed test on my fire stick it still says the maximum amount i can stream is 1080p . My hub has a constant orange light on it . I have tried reset many times unplugging it at the wall many times it still hasn't resolved this issue . I am now at my whits end i have downgraded my package over the years (removing my tv and phone line ) just leaving my Internet as all i know watch is through netflix etc . 

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alanb74 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having service issues at this time. I have checked the systems at our side and can see that your routers power levels are way out of spec and we'll need an engineer to visit to investigate further. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley