cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Order when it is stucked in the depot?

arthurL
Joining in

Hi,

I am a new customer for Broadband/Phone and my order was supposed to arrive last Thursday.

As of today it appears my package got lost in the depot. How do I get my order back? It's not up to me to fix such things and I need my internet equipment today.

My order reference is: CH2004336460

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @arthurL thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not received your delivery of your equipment.  I would like to have a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

My issue is still not fixed and I'm waiting since last Thurday already. I spent 30 minutes twice already on the phone.

Can someone send the bloody equipment? I'm asking for something simple, don't you want to have new clients?

No news so far. I never saw such a disastrous customer service in my life. No one is even able to explain to me why my delivery is not sent already.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @arthurL

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R