cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing green arrows then flashing green power, no internet

Tylerjammydodge
Joining in

Had a new hub 3 installed by technician 06/04 after initial promise of self install 03/04. Discovered no wall connection in home and cut cable outside. 

Tech arrived and stated even if the wall connection was there it wouldn't work and had to run a new cable between home and green cabinet. 

Tech installed a custom splitter, 1m of cable for broadband and 8m of cable for TV. He left after stating all good. 

I went out for 2 hours and came back to a flashing green power light, a flashing green internet light and solid green WiFi light. 

I pinhole reset several times. 

Phoned tech on 06/04 20:35 and they stated "sending special ping reset after 20 minutes British time" - nothing happened and support closed at 2100. 

Phoned this morning and told technician will call back - nothing yet. 

12:45 reset hub via hub settings and mysteriously worked for 5 mins 20Mbps DL 12.5 UL. Went off again with same lights.

13:00 worked again, 259Mbps DL 15 UL. 

13:10 offline again, same flashing lights.

Any ideas? Connections all checked and secure. 

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Tylerjammydodge,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I have looked into your account and cannot see any issues, how are things going at the moment, has there been any improvement?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

All sorted now. Faulty connection in the street cabinet. Awaiting reply on compensation