cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract start date

Ijustwanttoknow
Joining in

I. Just. Want. To. Know. 

I am booking a slot for the self install delivery online and I want to know if the delivery date is the date the contract starts?

Sky ends on the 23rd June and I want new contract to start the day after. Do I have to get the delivery to happen on that date or not? Do you choose the installation date separately after purchasing? 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi,

As part of the ordering process you given a date For delivery and that will be the day the service goes live. If you are looking to ensure this is the day after your sky services are withdrawn and it might be better to speak to one of our team personally and ensure your chosen date is available. It would also be important to note that the property is fully serviceable. If sky turn you off and our service does not go live because of technical reasons than this would leave you without service. It might be better to have a manned  installation to be sure.

I will send you a private message for your address and I can check when the last time the property had service was

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more