cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Contract

Rossdo
Tuning in

Hello

I wish to cancel my contract. My equipment arrived yesterday and as explained I do not have a VIRGIN box on wall. I have attempted calling customer service and the connection team and they have messed me around all morning and pretended they couldn't help or could not access my account (Once I had let slip I wanted to cancel). Please can I cancel my contract and return my equipment. I am within my 14 day cooling off period.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
There are only 3 ways to cancel - it wont happen on here. Number 3 might be applicable to you. But do it as per number 2.

1. Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 options 1,1,4,4, from any phone - they are still picking up (in the UK too) - calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through with short wait times.

2. In writing to..

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support,
Diamond Plaza,
Daleside Road, Nottingham,
Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.

Include dates, name address and all account details. Do it by registered mail with a receipt for signature on arrival.

3. Or if a new customer in the 14 day period - completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form..

Whatever you do DO NOT cancel any direct debit until the final bill has been settled or...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rossdo,

Thank you for your post. I am so sorry to hear you're looking to cancel and leave us.

I'm afraid we're unable to process any package changes from here, which includes both upgrades and cancellations. If you do wish to proceed with this option, I can see that @jbrennand has outlined a handful of ways to submit your request to cancel with the team who can assist you.

You can also find all of our contact information here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!