cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months no internet

Whatinternet
Joining in

NO INTERNET SINCE NOVEMBER.

Ordered VM for new house on 10th November, with install booked for 29th November. 

Install team showed up, but couldn't install due to a blockage. Kier have been out multiple times, but blockage is in the carriageway and therefore needs council permit to close the road for the works. Apparently this was requested before Xmas but declined by the council (unsure why). Kier have been back since to take more photos and resubmit the request to the council. 

VM keep booking in an install team to attend, the team arrive and then can't install because the blockage has not been resolved. 

2 of us work from home 5 days a week with no internet since we moved in. Hotspotting from mobiles = huge data use and unstable connection during video calls. This is not sustainable. 

Every time we phone VM, we speak to multiple people, explain the situation countless times, and get no update. No one in this company seems to understand what is going on. 

Infuriated that this has no end date. Who do we have to speak to to move this forward? 

2 REPLIES 2

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Whatinernet, 

Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums 🙂 

I am so sorry that you have been having issues with your installation. I can get this looked into and will pop you over a PM to get some details.

Zoie

Desog
Tuning in

Get a new provider don’t waste your time. I’ve had a similar issue and have 1st hand experienced how bad VM is with customer service. I’m sure calls aren’t recorded because it’s like a game bro by passed around on the phone. I’m sure this has been reported to ofcom, I checked trust pilot and all customers seem to say the same about VM 

WASTE OF TIME