cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin installed FTTP all over my town except for my street

msproject
Joining in

Hi, last year virgin came to my town and upgraded every part of it even hard to reach streets but my street which is very easily accessible hasn't been touched and the street it's connected to is also fully upgraded. I'm quite upset by this and wanted to know if there is any way to convince virgin to upgrade my street? Currently stuck on slow Openreach FTTC since I'm quite far from my cabinet.

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi msproject,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear the service isn't currently available to you. 

We would advise to speak with our sales team on 0800 183 1234 and we can arrange to send out a spotter if possible.

Alex_Rm

Hi,

I called the number you provided and I explained the situation to them then asked for my address, I gave it and they said "sorry we have no plans to come to your area" and said it could be for a number of reasons. I've kinda given up now sadly. Thanks for the help anyway.

Hi msproject, I am sorry to hear that there is no immediate plans to install the area and we would recommend everyone on the street signing in here - virg.in/checker and with enough interest we may decide to move this forward. - Chris