cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 5 and Existing PODS

Davflix
Tuning in

Hi All. I've just been upgraded to the new Superhub 5, which VM sent me in the post.. and I had to do a self install. All is finally working, except The hub 5 won't connect to the 3 Virgin PODs that we used to boost the WiFi signal from the previous Superhub.  

Is there a way to reset and pair the PODs with the new Superhub 5? I've seen lots of posts on the net about pairing new for new but none about how to pair ones that were previously paired to another hub. 

Thanks a lot. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

stevestockwell
Tuning in

morning,

yeah - really easy, unplug the pod, connect it to the hub 5 via an ethernet cable and plug it in. once it's stopped flashing after a few mins, it's been reset to work with your router. repeat for every pod and then just put each pod back into their original location.

hope that helps!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

stevestockwell
Tuning in

morning,

yeah - really easy, unplug the pod, connect it to the hub 5 via an ethernet cable and plug it in. once it's stopped flashing after a few mins, it's been reset to work with your router. repeat for every pod and then just put each pod back into their original location.

hope that helps!

Thank you very much!!!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Davflix,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your WiFi Pods! 

You can find our WiFi Pod troubleshooting page on our website which can advise more about this issue. Glad to hear that what @stevestockwell advised has helped!

Please let us know if you need any further help or assistance going forward. We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs