cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stats check please.

Lemaru
Tuning in

Hi,

I have an engineer attending on Monday to hopefully sort my overheating omnibox issues (I have another post about this). In the other thread it was mentioned by one of the VM team that my levels weren't right. 

I remember when the installation engineer attended that he mentioned my levels and said that if I ever made contact they would be flagged as out of spec, but they are in fact fine due to it being fibre to the premises. Since then apart from my overheating RFoG node issues, I have never had any issues with my connection or speed that I have noticed. 

As the engineer is attending anyway, I was wondering if anyone can check my BQM and router stats to confirm if there is anything out of the ordinary I should get them to check whilst they are here. Though as I haven't really had any issues other than the heat related outages, there hopefully isn't anything of major concern. I have spotted there are a load of Post RS errors, which I am pretty sure weren't showing before, so suspect they may be related to the overheating outages through this week (I hope anyway) as I haven't experienced any other issues. 

Much appreciated

My BQM - Virgin Media M350 FTTP 

Cable Modem StatusItem Status Comments

Acquired Downstream Channel (Hz)
Ranged Upstream Channel (Hz)
Provisioning State

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @Lemaru,

Welcome back to our community forums.  

How was the appointment with our team? Do you need any further help after?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The engineer never turned up. Apparently the recorded no one was home, yet I specifically out off stuff yesterday to make sure I was available, and no one came. I have even checked through my ring doorbell footage, and the only person to come to my door was the postman. 

I am already dealing with Molly_G about this. Thanks

We further apologise for this @Lemaru.

I will leave this with Molly who can best assist with this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs