cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

Yossie
Joining in

Hi Virgin Media, I have a hub 3.  It started showing a permanent red base light about 2-3 weeks ago.  WiFi has been intermittent.  I've logged a complaint as I couldn't find anyway to report the problem.  I had a reply that everything is ok.  Internet is fine through ethernet but WiFi is not.  Please could I have a replacement hub.  This has been an open ticket since 26th February.  I work from home and have a number of WiFi devices and this issue is very frustrating.  I have had to reset and connect multiple devices many times.  Please can you attend to this as a matter urgency.  I have been a customer for more than four years but am becoming very disgruntled.  

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Yossie 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please do make your own thread in future 🙂 this is to ensure no work is missed and we've moved it this time for you.

Thanks for letting us know about the red light, we've ran checks I can see in the background but no fault is found. Red lights can just be an indicator of a failing LED light but as you've done all the checks, we'll send you a PM now to get a tech visit booked in and have the router replaced.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill