cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin media connect app

MMLaur
Joining in

Hello guys, after I upgraded from my hub 3 to hub 4 at 1GB internet speed I was informed to not use my virgin media app switching to virgin media connect. This app continued to say "hub not found". Also, the wifi is placed in the living room which is the center of the house and there is no signal in my Kitchen. Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MMLaur

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with the Connect App recognising your hub. 
The first thing to be aware of is you need to be connected to your Home WiFi in order for the app to connect to the Hub. It won't allow the connection if you're on a Guest network, VPN or Mobile data. If this still doesn't help, try clearing the data within the Connect App. These steps will help you do that: 
For your Apple device, you can try this: Open Settings > Tap your name > Tap iCloud > Tap Manage Settings > Tap the Connect App > Tap Delete Data. 
For your Android device, you can try this: Open settings > Apps > Connect App > Storage > Clear data / Clear cache. 

Please let us know if this helps to resolve your issues. 

Regards,

Steven_L