cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet!!

Emma2211
Joining in
My internet connection went down all of yesterday with no notice from the night before. I work from home and had to cancel everything. It went back up but now it is limited service yet again. I am really not happy.
2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page http://www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker although this only covers large outages.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Emma2211,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to our Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're facing issues with your service. I've taken a look at things on our end and there are no issues being identified, and everything is within normal standards. I can see your Hub has been up for over 24 hours. Can you reboot the Hub and see how things are?

Can you also expand on what you mean by a limited service, so we can attempt potential resolutions and diagnostics?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ