cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 powers on but no wifi broadcasting

Kenny1970
Joining in

My son switched off and on the router. The light comes on immediately and stays bright and stable..  waited 10  mins but no wifi (either 2.4 or 5) and no ethernet either..  tried the reset button but no effect.  All I have is 4g now as landline also doesn't work..  how can I contact virgin media without Internet or phone??

Want to get replacement hub

Kenny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Kenny1970,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub and connection at the moment. 

I have looked into this and can see that you have been able to speak to the team and arrange an engineer visit.

Please do let us know how the engineer visit goes and if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Kenny1970,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub and connection at the moment. 

I have looked into this and can see that you have been able to speak to the team and arrange an engineer visit.

Please do let us know how the engineer visit goes and if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L