cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 Red Light

Khaos15
Joining in

Hi, 

My Hub 3 is continuously showing red but connection is still there.

It is in open space, not overheated, cables are all in tact and no other appliances are nearby. 

Tried resetting but it did not help.

Anyone has a clue what is wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Khaos15,

I've booked the first available tech visit to get the hub swapped. 

You can find confirmation of the visit via your online account. Please let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Khaos15,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you on board with us!

I am sorry to hear there is a red light on the hub. This is the over heating indicator and so we always advise keeping the hub out in the open.

I appreciate it is in a ventilated space and you have tried a reset so I will need to arrange for a technician to come out and get this replaced since the issue persists.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my PM so we can confirm some details first.

Hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Khaos15,

I've booked the first available tech visit to get the hub swapped. 

You can find confirmation of the visit via your online account. Please let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi Ayisha,

Thank you for your help with this.

🙂