cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flashing arrows and wifi dropping out

Julie_Smith
Joining in

For the past 24 hours our WiFi keeps dropping out and when we reboot the router we have a solid white line at the bottom but green flashing arrows and a green signal light. I've the network status in my area and it says no problems. Any ideas what could be wrong - we've recently had an engineer to look at the router and he mended a loose connection.

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Julie_Smith,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your services at the moment! 

I've taken a look at our systems and I cannot see any local issues that would be impacting your services at the moment. However, after checking further, I can see that there are some power level issues showing up on our system. In order to rectify this, we'll need to arrange for a technician appointment as we're unable to resolve this issue remotely.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs