cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointments booked but never show up

Williemeena
Joining in

We're do I begin!?!? TV box hasn't worked properly since October at least and since beginning of November we've had continuous problems with broadband and phone. With a total loss of service for approximately 5 weeks. Numerous phone calls and around half a dozen appointments, some have been booked incorrectly and some simply never show up and I'm loosing the will to live! 

I've been told we need a cable repull and have had 4 appointments booked so far, I've waited in all day for each one and no show. I get told I don't need to be in but my cables run on my balcony so of course i need to be in! 

Today I've spoken to a neighbour in my square (we live in a MDU) and it's confirmed it's more than just a single household issue. I now know of at least 4 households (including ourselves) who are having broadband issues, and none of them can get any help either. 

It's ridiculous virgin, what are we paying for!?! We've all told you the same thing and your simply not listening, please sort it out or we will have to move supplier. I'm pretty sure it can get fixed if only someone can look into our addresses to see the joint issues.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Williemeena, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am so sorry to hear that you are your neighbours are having some trouble. 

I can see from our end and since this post you have been in touch with the team, have they managed to get this resolved for you?

Often with pre pulls these can take a few weeks as we need to get permission and also the parts ordered.

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No I've not had any further communication from the team as I posted only a short while ago, however someone called me this morning but never got to the bottom of why they called. But I understand the cable repull didn't occur last week as had been scheduled.

My latest cable repull was booked around the beginning of December by a person named 'Adam'. He did this to help resolve my complaint I made about not being about to book a successful cable repull, he assured me this was being done and highlighted what needed to be booked etc. and it was booked for last Wednesday 18th Jan. I also had a call around Christmas from the team who were performing a survey for the repull. So I assumed all the necessary work had been done with regards to booking the repull.

I'm sick and tired now, and I'm due significant compensation for all this. Plus my contract ended at the end of Dec 22 so I'm paying an additional £25 a month for the worst customer service imaginable. Its disgusting the cost of such poor service.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Williemeena,

Thanks for the update here. I'm sorry to hear things haven't been made clear about this process. So I can look into this for you, and assist as much as possible, I'm going to send you a private message.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ