cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find my appointment

anjadavel
Joining in

I made an appointment with an electrician over a phone call yesterday and then realised I won’t be at home for the appointment and I’d like to change it but I haven’t received an email confirmation and i cant find the appointment anywhere, what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your post on our help forum today, anjadavel.

We're sorry to hear of this confirmation about your appointment not reaching you, to view the status of your booked appointments online, please visit this link here.
You will need to log on with your online account details and once you're in you can view and manage your appointments from there.

Please, give this a try and let us know if you found your visit and managed to reschedule it.
We're here to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This is what i tried previously and it says I don’t have an appointment which is why I posted in the forum in the first place

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for checking, anjadavel. 

Sorry to see you haven't found any appointments booked about this so far.
I'd love to help and have a look for you on any updates, please expect my private message here shortly so I can check this.
Check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs