cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to contain vm

gaogier
Tuning in

Hello, I know this has been asked before, just I can’t find an answer that works for my needs.

so, back in September I managed to upgrade my hub 3 to hub 5, and was asked to keep the hub 3 and they will collect it at some time. 

we received a message saying someone will collect on this day. So we were in, and waited all day… until 10pm from 5am but no one came.

Now this is my mum’s account, for our home, but I am disabled and autistic, and my mum is my full time carer so when we go out we both do, but this is a rare occurrence really. So we need someone to collect, and not really able to drop off the parcel for returns.

how can I contact vm so they can get someone to collect equipment they want back? No phone calls please. We have access to twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and instagram - I think. 

Sorry again, I am 95% sure this has been asked before, just unable to find anything for just collecting a hub, as we don’t have any account problems, billing or broadband issues too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gaogier,

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear the Hub has been collected since speaking with Tom. If you do need anything else, please create a new post and one of our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gaogier, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've had with a collection for equipment.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look to sort this for you.

Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello, 

thank you for your help, my mum said it was collected today.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gaogier,

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear the Hub has been collected since speaking with Tom. If you do need anything else, please create a new post and one of our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ