cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elderly parents assistance

Redlorakeet
On our wavelength

Hi i have posted on this forum before,  a year ago and had great success.

My elderly parents are having problems communicating with you and have spent a long time on the phone getting nowhere. There seems to be an issue with both their mobile phones. I do not live with them so do not understand what the problem is. Can anyone assist please? 

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Redlorakeet,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're pleased to hear that you've posted with us previously and have your query resolved.

We will certainly try and assist your parents with their mobile phone issues, however we will need some further details about what is wrong with the phones, and what problems they are facing.

Are you able to explain further what problems they are experiencing currently?

Please let us know so we can help your parents with this.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Just spoken to my dad who thinks new sim card is coming in a few days. I hope so. He will let me know if not resolved. I dont know why there has been a problem as all he needed was a different sim card as he has changed from smart phone to old style mobile. Mum has swapped from another provider to virgin as well. Sounds as if the two actions have been muddled up in some way. Happy to give details of their names etc so you can check for me but obviously not on public website. 

Thanks for coming back to me Redlorakeet,

I'd be more than happy to check your parents account for you. As long as you can pass security on their account, we can check if your dad's sim card has been ordered. 

Let me know, if you're able to pass security and I'll pop you over a private message.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi

no idea what their details are. Lets hope it resolves itself. To be on the safe side I will attempt to get details off them when I see them next. Thanks for your help. 

You're most welcome Redlorakeet,

If you can get your parents details, we will be more than happy to help you further. If you do manage to get these, please come back to us and we will assist you further.

All the best Jodi.