cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio

phammond2
On our wavelength

Setting up Aklamio referral account is not easy but more difficult to get paid unless you have a SEPA bank account number (me neither) or then set up a PayPal account. Why don't they just give a credit on your bill or do they rely on people not claiming?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi phammond2

Thanks for posting 🙂

I am sorry to hear you have not found the sign up process easy, this is not what we want to hear. 

The process is in place to ensure you are able to claim, manage and receive your incentive  reward as quickly as possible instead of waiting for a new bill to be generated to view the credit. However, we do appreciate your feedback and will ensure it is passed on the business for review. .

Thanks

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi phammond2

Thanks for posting 🙂

I am sorry to hear you have not found the sign up process easy, this is not what we want to hear. 

The process is in place to ensure you are able to claim, manage and receive your incentive  reward as quickly as possible instead of waiting for a new bill to be generated to view the credit. However, we do appreciate your feedback and will ensure it is passed on the business for review. .

Thanks

Nat