Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ws order number

mamacita
On our wavelength

hi can you please advise where I get my ws order number

18 REPLIES 18

Hi mamacita, we are glad that we were able to get things resolved and have a great day. ^Chris

Hello,

could you help me and provide me with my order number please? I’ve lost my email and I need it for broadband genie so they can find the offer I signed up too 

HI Naatharrison, I am sorry to hear that and we will send you a private message so that this can be looked into for you. Chris

Please can you help me too with my WS number? Thank you

Hi teem12, thanks for the message, we will reply to your other message so that it is all in the same post ^Chris

Hello, 

I am also struggling to find my WS number. Please can you help? 

I am a new cable customer.

Many thanks.

HI Jostar06, thanks for the message, this should be listed on the account and I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into for you. ^Chris

T-j-garner
Joining in

Hi, 

can someone help me find my ws number please?

thank you 

Hi T-j-garner, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

You will be able to find this on your Order email that we would have sent. If you no longer have this, I can check your account for it instead 🙂 I would need to pass data protection with you to give you the information so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs