cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you manage a technician appointment?

CarlyInskip
Joining in

Internet has been down for ages and all I've been offered is to run the same tests which involves making sure the hub is plugged in properly.

I click next and it says I've got a technician booked already? It then gives me an option to manage the technician appointment, so I click that and it just sends me to "My Virgin media" homepage... what?

I check website and it says no problems in my area, yet I ring 150 and it says there are problems!

This is getting beyond a joke! Not impressed.

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CarlyInskip, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your internet has been down for a long time.  If there is a technician booked it should be in the 'orders and appointments' section on left hand side of online account.  However, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CarlyInskip, thanks for getting back to me privately.

I have made some checks and cannot find anything that explains the issues, you're advising us of.  Please can you expand on the issues?  Are they occurring at this time?  Are they intermittent?  Would you be able to set up a BQM from here, and post your results?

Regards

Lee_R