cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received - not resolved

Csefton17
Joining in

Hi there,

I am trying to register for the App, but to do so I need to verify my email address. I have tried to resend the verification link, but it hasn’t shown up. It is not in my junk. I have done this multiple times. I see that this issue has been happening a lot on the forum… is there a solution? 

Thanks,

Chris 

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Csefton17,
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, please could you clear your browsers cache and try to request the verification email, if that doesn't work please can you try to request the mail in incognito mode in your browser, these two methods can sometimes work for the issues that you're having. 

Please let me know if this helps at all.

Regards,

Steven_L

Erased cache and went incognito. Unfortunately -  still no email. Any other ideas? Thanks,

Chris

Thanks for trying that @Csefton17, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L