cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Carbon6T
Joining in

Good evening.

A few days ago, I requested to upgrade my broadband package with yourselves to a higher speed. You sent me an invitation, via email, to accept an agreement. I accepted the agreement a few days ago. Could you tell me when I can expect to have the upgraded connection speed please? 

Kind Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Carbon6T

Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for getting in touch. I can certainly have a look on the account to confirm this for you if you have not seen the upgraded speeds at your side. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Carbon6T

Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for getting in touch. I can certainly have a look on the account to confirm this for you if you have not seen the upgraded speeds at your side. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you for resolving my issues for me. 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you very much for joining me on private message @Carbon6T

Glad we have managed to get this fully confirmed and resolved for you today. Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further questions or concerns. 

All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

You're very welcome @Carbon6T

Have a lovely rest of your night 🙂

Here to help 🙂
Carley