cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician's report

wenceslas51
On our wavelength

A very able and polite technician called Jerome kindly replaced a VM TV box today, admitting the one originally supplied by VM was an out of box failure. Your accounts agreed a credit. Fantastic work, so why did VM's technicians report call Jerome Jahron and say there was no fault found?

I do not call out technicians for no fault found, having worked for electronics companies for over 35 years!!!!!!!!

Please help put this right. I understand out of box failures happen, but it seems someone is making life easy for themselves with NFF reporting.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wenceslas51,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome, we are glad to hear your issue has now been resolved by our technician by replacing the box, we appreciate the frustration as you were advised by the technician this was a faulty box and that it wasn't picked up by the previous technician, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you, I will be more than happy to discuss this further and make sure any feedback needed is done internally, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.