cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent a Cancellation Letter - 1 Week No Reply. Can you Help?

PNPNPN
Joining in

Hi,

I have a similar issue, i've sent a cancellation letter following the price increase announcement, i've yet to hear any acknowledgement, it's been well over 2 weeks now.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @PNPNPN,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're looking to leave us. Do you recall the address that you sent the letter to and if you sent it via recorded delivery?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@PNPNPN wrote:

Hi,

I have a similar issue, i've sent a cancellation letter following the price increase announcement, i've yet to hear any acknowledgement, it's been well over 2 weeks now.

Also factor in the fact that Royal Mail seems to be in a general state of disarray at the moment regarding delivery schedules, depending on what service you used. I sent my cancellation letter first thing on Monday morning via first class signed for and only got confirmation of delivery to VM's Sunderland address logged in the early hours of this morning, three days later.

Hi @goslow,

I am really sorry to hear that you've decided to cancel and leave us. We'd hate to see you go.

Please let us know if you need our help with anything.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!