cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leave and refund

m00g
Superfast
The VM merry go round. Call them for one thing, they wanna talk about something completely different. Offshore are the worst for this and if you say "i only want to talk about X" they hang up.
4 REPLIES 4

m00g
Superfast
LOL i am not surprised VM have no idea of a cancellation, I just called them for an update on my ticket/complaint and all they want to talk about is my contract has ended. They then asked what changes i made to the account with a previous advisor??? Er sorry i havent made any changes and still didnt get the update HAHAHA

I guess if i as called tech support rather than customer care i would be here talking about WiFi....

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @m00g,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your account. 

Have you been able to have your issue resolved and been updated on your complaint, or do you require further assistance?

Let us know if we can help in any way.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unable to see any complaints listed on my account so i am not convinced the advisors have added or raised a complaint on my behalf.

Email NOT fixed (some 4 or 5 weeks now)
Broadband - If i have been told the truth then the utilisation issue in the area is due for fix today, not holding my breath.

Hi @m00g,

I can see that my colleague has already responded to you on the other thread you've made regarding your concerns. We'll continue to assist you from there going forward to avoid multiple conversations and any confusion that may cause.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!