cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price

madwayne
Dialled in

Okay, so when i signed up to my current package I was given a dicount and paying £28 per annum and it was to go upto £40 they are now wanting to say my contract end and pouting it up to £60.

Cant find any decent numbers to get help with this issue.

New customers can get the package at £32 a month plus £100 voucher or bill credit.

I have emailed the CEO, asking do i need to leave first, what a poor way to treat a customer thats been with them for around 20 years. yet this happens all the time.

I only emailed the CEO last night so not expecting a reply just yet but really think it is poor that they want to charge existing customers almost double, never mind the voucher or bill credit.

Indeed what happens when you get a deal is a few weeks later they start putting it up. No wonder its called rip off Britain.

11 REPLIES 11

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi madwayne, 

We are very sorry to hear our team were not able to offer a suitable deal and that you will be leaving us, we do hope it does not come to that. 

Please get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat

I am really happy today, two Virgin competitors are now offering better download speeds/ upload speed for less money.

This means as soon as Virgin up my price I can get out of my current deal and get something faster for less.

could soon be free from Virgin.........

Looks like there is now some proper competition available.