cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer service, wait an hour and a half and they cut you off!

stevenothappy
Joining in

No customer service! I have just been cut off after waiting one and a half hours on the phone. My last bill had a £15 phone call usage charge that was from phoning virgin media the phone number was given to me by the so called virginmedia ( India) customer services. This phone number was charged at international rates. How dare they charge me for contacting them about a faulty service. I did manage to get through to virgin media (uk) and they said they would remove the call charge from my bill. Well they did not, and i cannot get through to this dreadful tiresome company. I just want to leave but that seems an impossible task. Time for legal advice!

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stevenothappy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you've been given a number that caused you to receive call charges. Going forward we can be reached by calling the team on 150 from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line. Please disregard any other number you've been given. 

So we can check on this further for you, we will need to confirm some information and pass data protection too. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs