cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract email not recieved

Zari8
Tuning in

Hello, I cancelled my virgin media on the 22/9 and my services were disconnected on the 22/10. I have moved address and plan on switching to another provider. I received an email from retentions offering me the same contract but cheaper and it said i have 7 days to accept. About two weeks later I clicked the link and it was seemingly an active offer and I considered staying with VM so I filled out my info and submitted and the webpage stated 'your order is confirmed, you'll soon get a confirmation email telling you more about your new package with a link to sign your new contract. Once you've signed this it'll take 48 hours for your new deal to appear in your account. I then received an email from Web sales Campaigns virgin media 4 days ago saying 'we are chuffed you've chosen to stay with us by picking a package that is right for you. You will receive an email from us soon to let you know when we have processed your order and any price changes to your monthly bill.' i haven't signed my contract, I also haven't heard anything since and my virgin media online page hasn't updated anything- I have no idea whether or not I am in a contract with VM, but I urgently need internet as I work from home so I went to another provider- but i need to ensure I do not currently have an active contract with VM- despite the fact i didn't sign anything or haven't had any communication.

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Zari8,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account at the moment.

I have looked into this on our system and cannot see any contact from the team since your disconnection was raised.

When was this mail sent to you with the offer?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello, thanks for getting back to me. The email was sent to me on the 23/10 . Thanks

Just to clarify: the initial offer email from virgin media was received on the 3/10, and the email stating ‘you’ll receive an email from us To let you know when we’ve processed your order’ was received on the 23/10 

Thanks for coming back to me Zari8.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L