cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rates discount

emran10
Joining in

Signed up to my rates in February 2022 18 months contract left VM got a letter February 2023 saying my rates is changing as I’ve left the company and keep the discount for life I don’t have to do anything will change automatically does not say if price is the same. Got a bill price has gone up contacted VM agent said need to email my rates even though on letter says it will change automatically checked my MYVM contract says will June/august bill has gone from £15,50 to £61.63 it’s a big increase confused on that to do. 

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey emran10, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately the MyRates discount doesn't like last forever when you leave us, what happens is we do still offer you  a great deal just not at the 15:50 sorry.

As this is to do with My Rates we wouldn't be able to help with this you would need to contact them on 0800 052 2191. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

When I call the number is say go home ect but I don’t have access anymore to the systems then hangs up. The letter is vague doesn’t  say what the price will be. I understand can’t get it for £15.50 but the price going to over £100 is steep. tried called customer service they were no help just saying price will increase in April. I thought contract are 18 months when I called in February the agent said will expire in June/august 

What happen is when you come off that plan is they still give you a great deal with some good discounts. 

Prices can rise when you are in contract as per our T&C's 

We do offer some amazing deals to our existing customers have you checked your online account to see what we can offer you at all? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?