cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mis-selling package

raineydayrainey
Joining in

Hi I’ve just signed up for Virgin package that was supposed to include Netflix as part of the deal. I now find out after it is an add on which I have to pay extra. I signed up for package in a shopping centre and would not suggest I’ve been mis-sold. Virgin Customer Services basically blank you. Anybody else had similar experience? Is it worth raising with Ombudsman? Great to hear any honest feedback. 

4 REPLIES 4

raineydayrainey
Joining in

I have recently joined Virgin Media as a new customer. I have had nothing but completely useless people deal with my calls, can’t answer questions raised. Equally, swapped to the What’s App option and after a day and a half didn’t receive a reply or connection to a representative. So my my question, are Virgin customer services atrocious or am I just unlucky? 

i have to admit that when i do get through on a call i have trouble understanding the ''accent'' so i have used the chat function...yes it does take a while for the  conversation to progress but  with the laptop on my lap i can watch tv whilst waiting..

Paulpal67
Superfast

What package did you sign up to

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello raineydayrainey.

Thank you for your first post on our Community.

Sorry it wasn't on better terms.

Regarding your Netflix issue,

When you signed up did it clearly state Netflix on the agreement/contract?

You can check your online account here and look for a option to register/activate Netflix.

When you contacted our Customer Service Team, was a call back arranged at all?

Sadly as a Community here we are unable to deal with package queries.

Gareth_L