cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving due to circumstances

mo9
Tuning in

I love virgin media and have broadband and phone. However due to my surgical operation and health i cannot work and know sky offer tv and broadband 36mb with phone for 40 pounds a month. At present i pay this only for broadband but get good connection.

it be shame to leave but i need to secure my income in tough times as benefit i on until i can work.

i not sure as i renewed my contract but did not know  my operation would cause complications so would i be charged a heavy termination fee as it not my fault. Or can virgin media match a deal

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there mo9,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for any issues faced, to clarify regarding this have you contacted our team on 0345 454 1111/150 if calling from a VM landline to review the package? If so what's been advised?

Secondly did the package offer from Sky include a landline too?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi

thank you for your reply i did call but kept getting cut off and as in hospital it frustrates me as i called few times but was put on hold then cut off

sky offer phone to just like yourself.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries, 

Thanks for getting back to us, we usually wouldn't be able to alter package prices from this platform however to investigate I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

You'll find the message within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM mo9,

I'm glad we were able to cover the points made.

If you do have any future queries then be sure to pop back up to the team so we can advise further.

Take care,

Kain