cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep being chased for equipment return

NotAMarvelHero
Joining in

Hi,

I keep getting calls, messages, and emails telling me I need to return my old modem despite this being collected by an engineer when he installed a new one in my new house.

I replied explaining the situation but continued to receive these messages. Completely unable to find some functionality for a live chat option, I went through the complaints team. But they just apologised and said there's nothing they can do as there's no record of the kit being returned. Complaints team asked for details, which I gave including who I spoke to about the switch over process, as well as the dates the engineer came out to setup new line/collected the old kit. More empty apologies later and I was told to go through the live chat on the website, however the link provided doesn't work and I'm going around in circles trying to find this option, leading me here.

To summarise, I'm being harassed to return equipment that was already collected by an engineer that VM are saying there is no record of.

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NotAMarvelHero, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're being charged for equipment you've already returned.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R