cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had Netflix on my account but has been cancelled

supersaqs
On our wavelength

Hello

I had Netflix on my account, I was paying for it via my bill, Paid for one month (although I didn't use it for the whole month as it had got cancelled). It is now cancelled as Netflix could not collect the money from VM.

I don't need it now as it is just complicated, Am I able to get a refund for the £10.99 that I paid?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All, just returning to this thread with an update. 

Thank you to Supersaqs for PMing with me. I was able to offer support with their Netflix Query and complaint, which has now been resolved. 

If there are any further issues please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will offer help!

Thank you for your understanding whilst we got things sorted. 

All the best!

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Supersaqs, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your Netflix issue. 

We will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and get Netflix removed for you. 
We can then also raise a complaint for you regarding the experience, and include that you are looking for the £10.99 charge to be credited to you. 

I will send you a PM to offer support with this, you will find it in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can return to the public thread with an update as soon as possible. 

All the best! 

Molly

supersaqs
On our wavelength

Hello, thank you

I haven't received a PM yet, when will it arrive, thank you.

Regards

Hi All, just returning to this thread with an update. 

Thank you to Supersaqs for PMing with me. I was able to offer support with their Netflix Query and complaint, which has now been resolved. 

If there are any further issues please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will offer help!

Thank you for your understanding whilst we got things sorted. 

All the best!

Molly