cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t received welcome email

James_brad
Joining in

I signed up to a broadband deal this morning, however never received my welcome email and therefore can’t set my account up online without it as it contains my account number and area code, I called up and spoke to an agent who apparently sent it but it never arrived and after reading a lot of similar stories on here where the same has happened and they have not received it, it felt best to leave a question.

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @James_brad,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's great to hear that you've joined the Virgin Media family, though it's a shame to hear you're having some complications. Have you received any confirmation email from us at all since completing your order? Be sure to check your spam/junk folder.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No I haven’t, when I set up the account this morning the email was entered with .con on the end instead of .com, so I called up and got it changed to the correct email. However even after I asked them to send me the welcome email and my contract which includes my account number, nothing has arrived and I want to be able to have my account set up before my router arrives on Friday 

Hi @James_brad,

Thank you for expanding on this. Is it not in your spam/junk folder? Though you can technically set up your online account prior to the services being installed, you won't be able to view or edit any information. It'll simply state that we're awaiting for services to be activated.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No it is not in the junk or spam folder and yes I do realise that, however it would be nice to have a copy of my contract and to be able to create an account. 

Hi James_brad,

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming it's not arrived into your junk or spam folders. 

As you're still waiting, this is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @James_brad,

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

I have arranged for a replacement contract to be sent to your correct email address and you should receive this by tomorrow latest. 

If you're still having an issue after mid-day - pop back to me here and let me know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you and I will let you know if I haven’t received anything.