cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating WhatsApp conversation

thetcutkid
Tuning in

Hi,

I've been trying to renegotiate my contract for the last hour via WhatsApp which is like pulling teeth quite frankly!!

I'm assuming the advisors aren't UK based, some of the responses are really vague and don't make a lot of sense so can I just check one thing - the advisor told me I couldn't renegotiate my contract until the contract actually expires, which is on the 25May23, is that true ?

I must be honest and say I wasn't sure when my current contract ended but I've got the letter about the 01May23 price rise and was trying to sort something out before the deadline of 10Apr23 but all the advisor has done is applied a discount to my account so that on 01May23 my monthly bill increases by £1.40 (not £7) and then I have to phone back again on 26May23 to renegotiate a new contract or cancel.

Am I being a bit optimistic thinking I could sort something out now for a contract that has roughly two months still to run ?

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @thetcutkid 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

We are so sorry to hear that you have faced these issues negotiating a new package. While you can discuss a new package with us at any time, sometimes the best options are available when your contract is closer to an end, which is why we often advise contacting us a month before your deal finished. 

You can call our team on 0345 454 1111 so that the team can look into a new offer for you.