cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected

PaulMorley
Joining in

Hi I have been wrongly disconnected from all my services and now don't have any tv or broadband. This is extremely frustrating as my wife and I work from home and now have to rely on a mobile hotspot which is rubbish by the way, I've tried to get a reconnection time but keep getting told it will be 4 hours then another advisor told me 24 hours then I was told again it will be another 72 hours. I'm sick of being told different things every time I speak to anyone at virgin media. How can this be when it was no fault of my own? I feel like just telling virgin media to stick it

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PaulMorley, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear your services are not working. Depending on the reason for them being off will depend on how long it takes to get them put back on. If, for example, it's due to a missing payment so it looks as though the bill hasn't been paid then once the payment is made/found then usually services are back on within 4 hours but can take up to 24 hours. 

If the services were actually disconnected meaning the account was closed, it can take up to 72 hours for reconnection. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PaulMorley, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message and for passing data protection. 

Taking a look at things this end, the reconnection has been done and the account is showing active again. 

If the services are still offline, please reboot at the mains and let us know if you're having further issues. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs