cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you know it is quicker and easier to have a hip operation and return home than to cancel service?

humourme2
Tuning in

Apart from sending a registered letter with WhatsApp transcripts and a log of calls all of which mysteriously terminate prior to conclusion, what is the best method of leaving?

As to the title I thought my Dads operation would be more painful but I'm beginning to have doubts.

Maybe a twitter thread would help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Keenzo
Up to speed

Hi m8, i called them this morning between 8:30 - 8:55 am and got through straight away, calling from VM home phone 150 then select 1,1,1,4 + 4 for thinking of leaving us. I hope this helps you as my query was sorted within 10 minutes

Good Luck

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Keenzo
Up to speed

Hi m8, i called them this morning between 8:30 - 8:55 am and got through straight away, calling from VM home phone 150 then select 1,1,1,4 + 4 for thinking of leaving us. I hope this helps you as my query was sorted within 10 minutes

Good Luck

I'll try again tomorrow via phone first thing, certainly trying whatsapp/chat first thing doesn't work.

Had one more go today and success in 30 minutes! Phone is definitely the way to go, refusal to state reason why and request to go straight through to cancellations is key. A cold beer on standby helps.

Hi @humourme2 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

We are sorry you are leaving us and apologise for any issues getting in touch. 

Thanks for updating the thread and letting us know, you have since been able to speak with the team and your disconnection is booked. 

If you need anything else, let us know. 

Wishing you all the best with your new provider!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs