cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling sky sports and engineer call out

digitaldummy
Joining in

What is the quickest way to cancel sky sports. Can I do it online. Also can I request an engineer call out online to check our phone line as it has a lot of interference on it and makes it hard to hear what people are saying. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi digitaldummy,

The only way to cancel Sky Sports is by calling in  150 from a Virgin mobile landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If it's  a standalone add on you will need to give 30 days notice. However if it's part of the package you are on it will affect any discounts you currently receive.

You need to speak to the faults team regarding the telephone issues.  Have you been able to try a different handset to make sure it's the line and not the actual handset? It's the above phone number again but option 2 (faults)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi digitaldummy,

The only way to cancel Sky Sports is by calling in  150 from a Virgin mobile landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If it's  a standalone add on you will need to give 30 days notice. However if it's part of the package you are on it will affect any discounts you currently receive.

You need to speak to the faults team regarding the telephone issues.  Have you been able to try a different handset to make sure it's the line and not the actual handset? It's the above phone number again but option 2 (faults)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali