cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my contract

BSF2020
Tuning in

I want to leave virgin media as the waiting time to answer a call is too long

Please, I want to cancel my contract as the price will go up and no more interested to stay with a virgin medical broad band 

Disgusting service only charges customers and gain money

No disability service!

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BSF2020 

Sorry to see that you, along with many other customers are having problems speaking to VM.

The phone lines and other contact methods are extremely busy at present, mainly due to the impending price increase emails.

VM have also had systems issues for the past 4 days (not sure if it's been fixed yet) which meant the IVR wasn't transferring calls correctly and agents had also been unable to connect to certain systems.

The phone lines are still the quickest way to contact VM, even if it doesn't seem so. Phone calls take priority over other methods of communication.

Unfortunately the Forum Team can't process regrades or cancellations and as above, all contact methods are currently busy due to the price increase.

You can try calling again 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 4 (thinking of leaving us), but best to call at 8am when lines first open and are least busy to avoid call queues

If you are just wanting to cancel and wish to avoid the phone queues then you can write to them to as per the terms-and-conditions 

If writing make sure you sign it and send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sunderland SR43 4AA

*** You didn't say what disabilty you have, however there are other contact methods which may be suitable, for your good self, indicated at the bottom on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/thinking-of-leaving/broadband-tv-phone 

Accessibility and Extra Support

Text Relay Service
RelayUK helps deaf, speech impaired and hearing impaired people to talk to each other over the phone & via an app using the relay service.

To contact us via RelayUK you can download the new app Relay UK app or call us free on 18001 0800 052 2164.

Video Relay Service
Video Relay allows British Sign Language users to connect to us via an interpreter.

Open 8am until midnight, 7 days a week.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Disgusting service!

This is 85 minutes I am calling nobody answer the call !!

Shame to Virgin Media 

I will Publish on my social media to tell all family and friends how careless and poor virgin media