cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill incorrect - 2nd month in row

Shailaa
Tuning in

When I signed up I was told my bill would be £45 a month for 18 months. Tania (outbound sales agent agreed this on the phone when she got me to sign up).

On my account, the Talk Plan Offer £5 discount has been applied incorrectly only for 3 months when it should have been 18 months.

I called previously and spoke to Janice in the customer care team who said it's on the account £45 a month for 18 months and asked me to call back at the end of Feb so virgin can change it to £45 a month going forward.

I called twice last month - spent over an hour on the phone. I was transferred to numerous departments. 1 rude agent even hung up the phone. I eventually spoke to Bashir in Retentions department who said a manager is taking care of this and I will receive a rolling credit going forward and a bill correction for last month’s bill.

No bill correction was applied for last month’s bill & this month’s bill is also £50 instead of £45.

£50 a month is not what I signed up for, I signed up for £45 a month. I need to be refunded £10 and £5 discount needs to be applied for the rest of my contract.

Please can someone help on here I am sick of calling, being on the phone for hours and then the issue is still not resolve - complete waste of time and energy.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shailaa,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see your package is higher than expected and that you haven't been able to get this resolved, I will be more than happy to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I havent received this, have you sent it?

Thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shailla,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad I was able to get this corrected for you, if you do have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.