cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router connection for phone. I cannot get at the other end of my phone cable as it

burdyl
Joining in

I cannot get at the other end of my phone cable as it is under the floor so I cannot use that cable. I connected a RJ11 cable directly into the router hub thing without adaptor and into phone but that doesn't seem to work. Can anybody tell me what cable i need and where to get it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi burdyl,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you cannot connect your phone to the Router Via the Adaptor due to the Telephone cable being under your floors, we can arrange a technician regarding our Landline Switchover if your are unable to connect this yourself, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi burdyl,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you cannot connect your phone to the Router Via the Adaptor due to the Telephone cable being under your floors, we can arrange a technician regarding our Landline Switchover if your are unable to connect this yourself, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

That's great. I can't see anything else from you yet.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi burdyl,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, really glad to hear the phone has now started working and that you didn't have to change anything your end, if you do have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.