cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOIP connection

ScruffymonkeyDM
Joining in

We recently had our services upgraded and we’re given the hub4. They recabled the line to the house due to a previous fault and have not reconnected the phone line. The engineer said we will have to use VOIP which is fine. The problem is it is saying telephony disabled when we log into the hub. 
how do we get this activated???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ScruffymonkeyDM,

Thanks for your post, and welcome back to our Community Forums. I'm very sorry to hear you're seeing "Telephony Disabled" on your Hub. I've had a look on our end, and it does appear that the service is still registered to the Analogue Lines (Wall Socket).

I'm going to send you a private message so we can assist in getting this switched over. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ScruffymonkeyDM,

Thanks for your post, and welcome back to our Community Forums. I'm very sorry to hear you're seeing "Telephony Disabled" on your Hub. I've had a look on our end, and it does appear that the service is still registered to the Analogue Lines (Wall Socket).

I'm going to send you a private message so we can assist in getting this switched over. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I’ve had DMs from 2 different people at Virgin and all I’ve had so far is account verification checks to see if I’m the account holder 😔

we have had no phone line for nearly 2 months now 😩